Request access to k8s

Gavin Mogan

Nov 26, 2021, 5:11:56 PM11/26/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
As much as I don't want more access to things, I think there needs to be more, preferably non cloudbees employees, in the North American timezone with access to the infra cluster.

The reason I say non cloudbees is purely for weekends/holidays it gets a little quiet.

As such I'm nominating myself.

The ircbot has been down for a couple days now, and as such I can't approve any hosting requests. I can't always stay up and nudge people to get minor things fixed.

Gavin

Mark Waite

Nov 26, 2021, 5:22:23 PM11/26/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
+1 from me.

Tim Jacomb

Nov 27, 2021, 3:44:48 AM11/27/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Gavin Mogan

Nov 27, 2021, 4:06:08 AM11/27/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
Turns out it's just my matrix/irc that is very broken, but I think it's still a good idea.

Damien Duportal

Nov 27, 2021, 5:39:09 AM11/27/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gavin,

that sounds a wonderful idea (even if in this case the issue was not in the cluster).

We’ll take care of adding you an access to the publick8s (AKS) cluster this monday (be warned: it require to create an Azure account, sorry for that tedious part).

Thanks for the help and effort you put on this!

Cheers,

Damien

Damien Duportal

Dec 2, 2021, 4:23:24 AM12/2/21
to Jenkins Infrastructure
For later archives: account had been created and Gavin confirmed that he was able to access the cluster.

Damien