New SIG Meeting

Marky Jackson

Aug 31, 2020, 1:11:21 PM8/31/20
to Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
Hello friends!
As you know, we have been trying to revive this group and being that a new month is upon us, I decided to go ahead and put together a meeting.
I have added the meeting to the Jenkins community calendar here: https://www.jenkins.io/events/

Please note this initial meet is a 1-time meeting to get familiar with the charter and discuss items for the SIG.

The meeting will be this Friday 11:30 am pt to 12 pm pt. It will be recorded and made available on the YouTube playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN7ajX_VdyaOFG9hTrswbO-ZK_n4B8CaG

The agenda for this meeting will be to get a meeting day and time consensus as well as discuss the goals for this SIG.

Mark Waite

Sep 2, 2020, 11:10:26 AM9/2/20
to Marky Jackson, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG
I'll be there.