Cross-reference not showing anything

Fer

Jun 19, 2020, 7:26:15 PM6/19/20
to JEB Decompiler
I cannot make the cross-reference to work, every time I open it it appears empty every time. I have been testing several times and different projects and nothing seems to be working. Any idea on how to make it work?

Environment:

JEB 3.20.0.202006091736
Debian 10.4

cross-reference.png

Nicolas Falliere

Jun 20, 2020, 12:09:53 AM6/20/20
to Fer, JEB Decompiler
Hello,

What kind of file type were you trying it on? Any sample to share?

Thank you,

--
Nicolas Falliere (ni...@pnfsoftware.com)
JEB Decompiler, Founder and Architect

Fer

Jun 20, 2020, 9:38:29 AM6/20/20
to JEB Decompiler
Hello Nicolas,

I have tested on APK files, I just tested on a sample this APK sample application found on the pnfsoftware github repo with the same results.

Thank you,

Fer

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 4:26 PM Fer <fr.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
I cannot make the cross-reference to work, every time I open it it appears empty every time. I have been testing several times and different projects and nothing seems to be working. Any idea on how to make it work?

Environment:

JEB 3.20.0.202006091736
Debian 10.4

cross-reference.png

Nicolas Falliere

Jun 20, 2020, 6:05:43 PM6/20/20
to Fer, JEB Decompiler
Strange, I cannot reproduce this on Windows.

Will try on a Debian env and let you know.

--
Nicolas Falliere (ni...@pnfsoftware.com)
JEB Decompiler, Founder and Architect

Fer

Jul 5, 2020, 7:01:29 PM7/5/20
to JEB Decompiler
Hello Nicolas,

I wanted to know if you were able to tried it on Debian environment. I did a test on Ubuntu 20.04 on the demo version of JEB and cross-reference seems to be working.

Thanks

Fer

Nicolas Falliere

Jul 5, 2020, 7:21:16 PM7/5/20
to Fer, JEB Decompiler
Hello,

Unfortunately, I could not reproduce on Debian 9, all seemed fine.
I haven't tried on Debian 10 yet.

Best regards,
--
PNF Software