jeb 4.18 Finding reference bugs and decompiling bugs

bhwxha

Jul 29, 2022, 5:56:24 AM7/29/22
to JEB Decompiler

1.String lookup reference bug

In the String window, look up the reference to the "第一题":

2022-07-29_17-44-38.png
In the smali window, look up the reference to the "第一题":
2022-07-29_17-45-34.png

bhwxha

Jul 29, 2022, 5:58:10 AM7/29/22
to JEB Decompiler
Because posting is not allowed to be too long post, it can only be divided into 2 parts.

2.Decompiling bugs

Method:com.yuanrenxue.match2022.fragment.challenge.ChallengeOneFragment.lambda$initListeners$1(OoooOo0.o0000O) : void
There is onNext method inside smali, but it disappears inside the pseudo code.

20220729175048.png

in GDA:
2022-07-29_17-53-01.png

Nicolas Falliere

Aug 3, 2022, 3:10:18 AM8/3/22
to bhwxha, JEB Decompiler
> 1.String lookup reference bug
> In the String window, look up the reference to the "第一题":

Fixed, thank you!

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Falliere (ni...@pnfsoftware.com)
JEB Decompiler, Founder and Architect

bhwxha

Aug 3, 2022, 5:10:02 AM8/3/22
to JEB Decompiler
Only problem 1 was fixed, what about problem 2?
Sorry, I rarely use Google Groups and your answer is only for issue 1, in which case I'm not sure you can see my feedback for issue 2?

Nicolas Falliere

Aug 3, 2022, 7:57:27 AM8/3/22
to bhwxha, JEB Decompiler
As for issue 2, since the method onNext() has the "synthetic" accessor, you need to explicitly specify that it should be rendered in the AST:
- right click on the Java unit document (decompiled code)
- "Rendering options..."
- tick "Generate synthetic methods"

Regarding Google Groups: almost none of our users use this group anymore, please join us on Slack! See the link below in my signature. Thanks!

Best regards,