ERROR MESSAGE

Richard Kann

Aug 7, 2022, 9:15:25 AM8/7/22
to jb...@googlegroups.com

When I log on Jbase 5.5.1 (windows ver) I get the following message on one of my accounts:

jBASE: CLIENT_TNID value is NULL or invalid

I can't find that environmental variable in any of the docs. Anyone know what it is or how to check and set variables on an account?

--

Richard Kann

cwslogo

Comp-Ware Systems, Inc.
phone: 800-494-7671
email: rk...@comp-ware.net
www.comp-ware.net

Jim Idle

Aug 8, 2022, 2:28:59 AM8/8/22
to jb...@googlegroups.com
I think it might be to do with UAC - I always turn that off - though I have not been near Windows for many years.

However, for reasons that I cannot discern, previous advise has also been to set:

 CLIENT_TNID=257f010030

In your remote.cmd

But I also saw:

CLIENT_TNID=2500007f010030

For jBASE 5.
IMPORTANT: T24/Globus posts are no longer accepted on this forum.

To post, send email to jB...@googlegroups.com