Is Jayrock supports Dot net framework 8?

Mittal's Art

Apr 24, 2020, 1:06:21 PM4/24/20
to Jayrock
I am getting issue " Maximum allowed depth has been exceeded.". Is it related to any Server setting which is required or IIS settings?
I have recently changed the dot net framework from 4.5 to 8. And after that I am getting this error.
Kindly suggest.

Atif Aziz

Apr 25, 2020, 9:06:41 AM4/25/20
to jay...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't have anything to do with upgrading to .NET Framework 4.8 or IIS. The default maximum depth of JSON that can be read or written is 100 levels of nesting. You can change this on a reader of write via the MaxDepth property: