A problem occurred: JATOS isn't allowed to run a study with the study result ID 8913.

Felix Zhang Jun

Sep 28, 2020, 4:15:37 AM9/28/20
to JATOS
Hi, all,
I am trying out my experiment on Mturk worker sandbox, and this warning message appears when I click the link to this experiment that I uploaded to JATOS.

A problem occurred:
JATOS isn't allowed to run a study with the study result ID 8913.

My experiment is a segment-by-segment sentence reading experiment. I created this experiment on OpenSesame and uploaded it to the JATOS server. Then, I connected this experiment on JATOS with Mturk. As for now, I am trying out this experiment, so I am using the Mturk requester sandbox and worker sandbox.

Can anyone help me understand what might go wrong? and how I fix it?

Thank you!

Felix

Elisa Filevich

Sep 28, 2020, 4:18:29 AM9/28/20
to JATOS
Hi Felix,

Hm, I don't know what the problem might be.
First question: did you allow MTurk workers on the worker and batch manager?
The MTurk worker is disabled by default, and this might be the reason you're getting the error message. Click on the white cross to make it green and tell us what happened.

Best
Elisa