How to use credentials for cassandra cluster?

Alexandr Porunov

Nov 22, 2017, 11:38:31 AM11/22/17
to JanusGraph users
Hello,

I have a cassandra cluster with default username "cassandra" and password "cassandra". How to use them in conf/janusgraph-cassandra.properties ?

Best regards,
Alexnadr

David Pitera

Nov 22, 2017, 11:44:34 AM11/22/17
to Alexandr Porunov, JanusGraph users
http://docs.janusgraph.org/0.1.0/config-ref.html

storage.username and storage.password should do what you want

Alexandr Porunov

Nov 22, 2017, 11:52:57 AM11/22/17
to JanusGraph users
Thank you for pointing!