Graph Databases, Gremlin & TinkerPop

Jason Plurad

Oct 6, 2017, 2:39:27 PM10/6/17
to JanusGraph-users
On behalf of Kelvin Lawrence, I'd like to share with the community this new resource that he has made available:

https://github.com/krlawrence/graph

For offline downloads:
As he mentions, This book is a work in progress. Feedback (ideally via issue) is very much encouraged and welcomed!

Vladyslav Kosulin

Oct 6, 2017, 3:33:35 PM10/6/17
to JanusGraph users
Thanks!

Joe Obernberger

Oct 6, 2017, 3:44:46 PM10/6/17
to Jason Plurad, JanusGraph-users

Wow!  Thank you!

Kelvin Lawrence

Oct 7, 2017, 3:57:25 PM10/7/17
to JanusGraph users
Thanks Jason,

It's been a lot of fun putting it together and as time permits I will be adding to it and filling in the blanks. I tweaked a few things this morning in fact!

Cheers,
Kelvin

Christos Vasilakis

Oct 8, 2017, 2:23:48 PM10/8/17
to JanusGraph users
That is so awesome! have been looking for a good book with a hands-on approach

Thank you!