Incorrect results when querying

Brandon Dean

Sep 14, 2017, 3:14:04 PM9/14/17
to JanusGraph users
I have ran into an issue recently where I am receiving incorrect results when submitting certain queries.  Here is an example:

gremlin> g.V().has('longitude', between(-110, -113)).limit(3)
gremlin> g.V().has('longitude', between(-111.726, -111.72)).limit(3)
==>v[393719920]
==>v[119910496]
==>v[365723728]

The first query should have returned the results in the second query at a minimum.  I receive no errors and there is nothing in the log files that seems to indicate an issue.  My next step will be to turn on DEBUG logging, but does anyone have any suggestions on how else to troubleshoot an issue like this?

I am utilizing the builtin instance of C* and ElasticSearch with version 0.1.1 of JanusGraph.

Daniel Kuppitz

Sep 14, 2017, 3:21:44 PM9/14/17
to JanusGraph users
The first number in between should be smaller than the second. Try:

g.V().has('longitude', between(-113, -110)).limit(3)

Cheers,
Daniel

Brandon Dean