Some keys on index UsersByID do not currently have status(es) [REGISTERED]: userid=INSTALLED

Tech Panga

Nov 4, 2017, 11:29:51 AM11/4/17
to JanusGraph users
Hi All,

We setup fresh Cassandra Keyspace, Fresh Janusgraph Instance. Started creating Composite Indexes.

mgmt=graph.openManagement();
mgmt.buildIndex('UsersByID', Vertex.class).addKey(mgmt.getPropertyKey('userid')).indexOnly(mgmt.getVertexLabel('User')).buildCompositeIndex();
mgmt.commit();

The property keys added during buildCompositeIndex() are not moving from INSTALLED state to REGISTERED state.

This database does not have any Vertexes so far.

Am  I missing any step here. Appreciate your help.

thanks in Advance.
-Regards, techpanga

David Pitera

Nov 4, 2017, 11:56:59 AM11/4/17
to Tech Panga, JanusGraph users
Read my answer in this post, specifically (3) and (5)