A few observations about JanusGraph scripts / config files.

瀏覽次數:774 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Manoj Waikar

未讀,
2017年8月16日 凌晨2:26:352017/8/16
收件者:JanusGraph users list
Hi,

On Windows, using a terminal client like Babun one can run the bin/janusgraph.sh script. I tried running it but it doesn't work for me and this is the output -

Forking Cassandra...
Running `nodetool statusthrift`............ timeout exceeded (60 seconds)

Also, in section "7.1.1.1. Connecting to Gremlin Server" it is suggested to connect to the remote server using conf/remote.yaml file where port is mentioned as 8183. However the default websocket port in various other configuration files (like conf/gremlin-server/gremlin-server.yaml file) is 8182. I was able to connect to the remote server by changing the port from 8183 to 8182.

Should the port in the remote.yaml file be changed from 8183 to 8182?

Robert Dale

未讀,
2017年8月16日 上午8:23:072017/8/16
收件者:Manoj Waikar、JanusGraph users list
I am unable to find '8183' ever having existed in the code base.

Robert Dale

pradeep....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年10月11日 晚上10:01:112017/10/11
收件者:JanusGraph users
Hi,

I've been also getting the same timeout error and didn't get any success so far.
Please help me to understand where is gap, nothing is coming in cassandra.log file also.

./janusgraph.sh start
Forking Cassandra...
Running `nodetool statusthrift`............... timeout exceeded (60 seconds)
See /root/janusgraph-0.1.1-hadoop2/bin/../log/cassandra.log for Cassandra log output.

_Pradeep

Robert Dale

Jason Plurad

未讀,
2017年10月11日 晚上10:04:532017/10/11
收件者:JanusGraph users
What OS/environment are your running this on?

datazone. cool.

pradeep....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年10月11日 晚上10:09:132017/10/11
收件者:JanusGraph users
RHEL 7.2 version...

Jason Plurad

未讀,
2017年10月11日 晚上10:28:582017/10/11
收件者:JanusGraph users
Can you try this, uncomment following line in conf/cassandra-env.sh :

    JVM_OPTS="$JVM_OPTS -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=127.0.0.1"

Reference https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/issues/561

Jason Plurad

未讀,
2017年10月11日 晚上10:35:382017/10/11
收件者:JanusGraph users
Is your RHEL machine configured for IPv6? Is the hostname resolvable?
This might be related https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2380

Robert Dale

未讀,
2017年10月11日 晚上10:42:222017/10/11
收件者:Jason Plurad、JanusGraph users
Start with verbose:   ./bin/janusgraph.sh -v

Robert Dale

pradeep....@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年10月11日 晚上11:57:132017/10/11