[ANNOUNCEMENT] First build of new documentation

Jan Jansen

Aug 23, 2019, 7:21:55 AM8/23/19
to JanusGraph developers
Hi,

we managed to push the first version of the new documentation using mkdocs.
The plan is to give a week to check the new documentation for any major flaws.
Afterward, we will release the new documentation on docs.janusgraph.org.

New documentation site is https://janusgraph.github.io/janusgraph/.

Greetings,
Jan

Oleksandr Porunov

Aug 23, 2019, 7:31:54 AM8/23/19
to JanusGraph developers
I just want to note that we also need to add dns records for `old-docs.janusgraph.org` so that we could switch the old documentation under that domain

Abhay Pandit

Aug 23, 2019, 9:07:55 AM8/23/19
to janusgr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jan/Oleksandr,

Just a general suggestion on documentation.
Can you please make text inside code box more dark coloured. it looks faded so don't look good.

Eg:
image.png

Note: this is my personal opinion. for you guys if it looks good then no issues :)

Thanks,
Abhay