[PROPOSAL] new repository for janusgraph-foundationdb

Jason Plurad

Jun 11, 2020, 10:32:37 AM6/11/20
to JanusGraph developers
Several developers from the community have expressed interest in collaborating on a storage backend for FoundationDB. As discussed on this thread, they each have a separate fork (no license changes) from the original experoinc/janusgraph-foundationdb repo that Ted Wilmes created (no updates in ~2 years).

I propose that we create a new project janusgraph-foundationdb under the JanusGraph org so that developers can work together to merge their forks and move forward.

Let's give it 72 hours for lazy consensus.

I'm +1 for this proposal.

-- Jason

Oleksandr Porunov

Jun 11, 2020, 10:35:57 AM6/11/20
to JanusGraph developers
My vote: +1

Best regards,
Oleksandr

Rafael Fernandes

Jun 11, 2020, 2:44:55 PM6/11/20
to JanusGraph developers
absolutely: +1

rafa

Ted Wilmes

Jun 11, 2020, 3:51:47 PM6/11/20
to JanusGraph developers
Hey guys, been out of office so catching up on this. Excited to see the FDB interest.

Vote: +1

Thanks,
Ted

Jan Jansen

Jun 12, 2020, 2:44:46 AM6/12/20
to JanusGraph developers
My vote: +1

Greetings,
Jan

Florian Hockmann

Jun 12, 2020, 3:17:29 AM6/12/20
to JanusGraph developers
+1

Great to see progress with the FDB backend.

Misha Brukman

Jun 12, 2020, 12:30:00 PM6/12/20
to JanusGraph developer list
Vote: +1