about graph index

arvin zhang

Sep 2, 2019, 4:00:39 PM9/2/19
to JanusGraph developers
Hi JanusGraph developers,
     I want to know when query a graph which just has less than ten vertices and with out index , it is very slow . so the graph must have index  whether it's large or not?

Abhay Pandit

Sep 4, 2019, 10:07:29 AM9/4/19
to janusgr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arvin,

I don't think you will need index for less than 1k vertices.
I will not be slow.
But I suggest you to use indexs for better performance.

Thanks,
Abhay