Server

Yeoresley Dominguez

Aug 2, 2020, 12:59:44 AM8/2/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
good morning, running the server.py file can be used as application server in production mode
greetings Kco

Drazen Babic

Aug 2, 2020, 4:06:35 AM8/2/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Not a good idea.

Because when server is restarted...

Yeoresley Dominguez

Aug 2, 2020, 11:12:48 AM8/2/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Good morning, I explain from where my idea arises, I developed an application, but on Windows 10, here in Cuba very few PCs use Linux, so to solve that problem with vmware or virtualbox I mount a virtual machine created with ubuntu18.04 desktop with the jampy application inside, which I give 2gb of ram, but when it gets up together with other software, the virtual machine takes almost all the ram from the pc and the other softwares are blocked.
I have searched to mount the jampy on windows but I could not do it with apache or nginx, please I need your help, any suggestions,
greetings Kco

Drazen Babic

Aug 3, 2020, 2:01:51 AM8/3/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List

Andrew Yushev

Aug 3, 2020, 2:52:52 AM8/3/20
to Drazen Babic, Jam.py Users Mailing List
The development server is not intended to be used on production systems.
It was designed especially for development purposes and performs poorly under high load.

Drazen Babic

Aug 3, 2020, 3:52:11 AM8/3/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
To answer your question for Win 10,

yes, it is possible to run Jam with Apache2 on plain Windows 10.

Win10_02.png

On Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 12:59:44 PM UTC+8, Yeoresley Dominguez wrote:
Win10_01.png

Yeoresley Dominguez

Aug 3, 2020, 11:08:22 PM8/3/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Hice la configuración siguiendo sus pasos y resultó, gracias, muchísimas gracias

Drazen Babic

Aug 4, 2020, 2:20:36 AM8/4/20
to Jam.py Users Mailing List
Glad to hear.