Announcing Jakarta Community Acceptance Testing (JCAT)

Ryan Cuprak

Jul 28, 2021, 7:29:57 PM7/28/21
to Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Calling All Java Developers!

 Today we announced the Jakarta Community Acceptance Testing (JCAT) initiative. The purpose of this initiative is to test Jakarta EE 9/9.1 - try it out! Switching to Jakarta EE 9 involves changing code imports from java to jakarta as well as a namespace change to XML configuration files. This will have an impact on your code and development whether you are deploying to an app container, writing a micro service, or using an API in a Java SE application. Let’s move Jakarta EE forward!

 You can read more about the initiative on our blog:

 To participate:

 To provide feedback:

 This initiative will run until October 1st.

 -Ryan Cuprak
Jakarta EE President

Reza Rahman

Jul 28, 2021, 8:29:17 PM7/28/21
to Jakarta EE, Ryan Cuprak, Jakarta Ambassadors
Looping in the Jakarta EE community alias. This should be a very easy way to contribute for most developers. Please do feel free to ask for help.

Reza Rahman

On Jul 28, 2021, at 7:29 PM, Ryan Cuprak <rcu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Calling All Java Developers!

Martijn Verburg

Jul 29, 2021, 4:55:43 AM7/29/21
to Jakarta EE community discussions, Jakarta EE Ambassadors
Hi all,

I'll add to this that we've also been tracking the progress of vendors, libraries, and toolkits supporting Jakarta EE 9/9.1 - we'd love for you to help with the crowdsourced documents:

Cheers,
Martijn

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021 at 06:35, Vano Beridze <vanu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I submitted successfully.

Email and Company fields are dublicated. Is it intentional?

Kind regards,
Vano

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021, 7:36 AM Ryan Cuprak <rcu...@gmail.com> wrote:
It should be fixed now.

-Ryan

On Jul 28, 2021, at 9:30 PM, Kito Mann <kito...@virtua.com> wrote:

+1 I'm seeing the same issue, Ryan
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to stackdpodcast.com.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 8:46 PM Reza Rahman <reza_...@lycos.com> wrote:
Ryan, can we fix please?

On Jul 28, 2021, at 8:41 PM, Anbu Sampath <anbu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,