Android coverage file to html and xml

Uriel Frankel

Sep 15, 2016, 3:02:04 PM9/15/16
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Hello folks

First of all thank you very much.
I ran tests on my android device with InstrumentationTestRunner. I added the -e coverage true -e coverageFile /sdcard/coverage.exec as described.
I pulled the file into my brand new macbook. this file is 29kb in size.
now, what is the next step? I tried to use the ExecDump.java and it worked, but I want to make a nice html file.
so, what is the right way to do it?

Uriel Frankel

Sep 16, 2016, 9:13:08 AM9/16/16
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Ok, I am replying to myself and for anyone who wants to know, there is a ReportGenerator.java class that does html.
bottom line, use the examples.
This conversation is locked