Integration tests against java classpath jars

poli...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 6:58:10 AM2/16/17
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
I´m having a module C which contains a jar files from modudle A and B
I´m running a java process with CP java -cp A.jar B.jar Main.class and I´m running some integration tests.
Then a jacoco-it.exec file it´s created in C module, but I´´m afraid that when Sonar Queue scan the module in C tell me

10:55:50.562 INFO - Analysing D:\Users\nb38tv\workspace\WS_F2ECORE_LTD\DG2\core\f2e-mock\..\target\jacoco-it.exec
10:55:50.578 INFO - Analysing D:\Users\nb38tv\workspace\WS_F2ECORE_LTD\DG2\core\f2e-mock\target\sonar\jacoco-overall.exec
10:55:50.593 INFO - No information about coverage per test.

Why Sonar cannot find the coberture of classes of A.jar and B.jar??

Regards.

Evgeny Mandrikov

Feb 16, 2017, 7:31:18 AM2/16/17
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users, poli...@gmail.com
SonarQube plugin that integrates JaCoCo into SonarQube is not developed by JaCoCo Team, but by SonarSource, so you'd better seek help from SonarQube community ( https://www.sonarqube.org/community/ ) - they by definition should know more about this integration.

Thank you for your understanding.
This conversation is locked