Jenkins Plugin and Jacoco Agent Jar delivered exec file

aswak...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 1:55:12 PM4/11/18
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
hi , i was looking for some information on which Jacoco plugin in Jenkins support the parsing of exec files generated by a specific version of Jacoco Agent.Is there a mapping that i can look into.My current version of Jenkins is Jenkins ver. 1.651.3.
Thanks,
aswak

Mirko Friedenhagen

Apr 12, 2018, 12:22:16 AM4/12/18
to jac...@googlegroups.com
Hello Aswak,

this is something you would better ask on the jenkins user mailing list, as the jacoco developers do not track which versions of derived software are using which version of jacoco itself.

That said I do not think there is a wiki-page, however you could go to the github page of the plugin and look into the history of the pom.xml to gather this information.

Best regards
Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile

Marc Hoffmann

Apr 12, 2018, 1:58:40 AM4/12/18
to jac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

speaking for JaCoCo here is mapping between JaCoCo releases and exec
file versions:

https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/wiki/ExecFileVersions

Regards,
-marc