How to setup a jacoco agent on a Docker Container

Harish Gautham

Mar 7, 2018, 12:59:15 PM3/7/18
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Hi ,

   we have our docker container.. i need to execute some tests against this docker container and get a coverage report..

Can someone please help in pointing to the steps that needs to be followed to configure the jacoco agent against my docker container.

Thanks
Harish

Evgeny Mandrikov

Mar 12, 2018, 10:52:17 PM3/12/18
to JaCoCo and EclEmma Users
Hi,

Execution of Java application inside container is not much different from execution outside of container - both execute "java". As stated in documentation of JaCoCo agent ( http://www.jacoco.org/jacoco/trunk/doc/agent.html ) to use agent:
java -javaagent:jacocoagent.jar
This conversation is locked