HELP!- Catalina, Loopback, Jacktrip, Ableton Live

Conrad Kehn

Mar 24, 2022, 11:38:28 AM3/24/22
to jacktrip-users
So....I thought I'd be able to figure this out but I haven't yet.

Anybody willing to jump on a zoom and help me configure this routing?
Or send me screen shots of yours?
Even if you are using Blackhole, I bet screen shots or a convo would help.

Conrad

Mike O'Connor

Mar 24, 2022, 12:17:53 PM3/24/22
to Jacktrip-users
hi Conrad,

i'd be able to join you in Zoom to puzzle out a Loopback setup if that's helpful.

i'm free at 2pm Central US time today.  would that work?

mike

Conrad Kehn

Mar 26, 2022, 8:09:39 PM3/26/22
to jacktrip-users
Hi Mike,

I wasn't ready for such a quick response.

Any chance you are available Monday at 2pm Mountain time?
con...@conradkehn.com is me if that helps.

Conrad