Looking for J92

dhartb...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2022, 5:43:58 PM11/25/22
to J/92 Owners
Hi - I am located in Buffalo, NY ....am very interested in finding a j92. I currently have a J27 I that am trying to sell now to move up to a bigger boat.  If anyone has leads please let me know. Thank you.

Paolo Ciceroni

Nov 26, 2022, 1:09:35 AM11/26/22
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
I am sellin my J92 but I live in Italy....
The boat is perfect, full of new sails, I'm plaing the Winter Championship in Marina di Ravenna (successfully). My request is 27.500€ but you live "a little far" from me!
Paolo Ciceroni

Il Ven 25 Nov 2022, 23:44 dhartb...@gmail.com <dhartb...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi - I am located in Buffalo, NY ....am very interested in finding a j92. I currently have a J27 I that am trying to sell now to move up to a bigger boat.  If anyone has leads please let me know. Thank you.

Mark Camilleri

Nov 26, 2022, 5:04:27 AM11/26/22
to j92o...@googlegroups.com

Paolo ciao I am in Malta. Can you send me details of the boat and pics of her .

Regards

Mark

Sent from Mail for Windows

I am sellin my J92 but I live in Italy...

The boat is perfect, full of new sails, I'm plaing the Winter Championship in Marina di Ravenna (successfully). My request is 27.500€ but you live "a little far" from me!

Paolo Ciceroni

Paolo Ciceroni

Nov 26, 2022, 9:13:43 AM11/26/22
to j92o...@googlegroups.com
1998, well manteined, stainless ropes of the mast 2022, elettronic instruments 2022, mainsail 2021, light jib 2020, middle jib, heavy jib, gen 10/10, gen 7/8, codezero, mainsail and jib105/% in dacron.
I beg your pardon for my orrible english
Paolo

IMG_20221121_165331.jpg
IMG_20221121_165450.jpg