Re: [j2objc-discuss] how to add j2objc to chat flutter plugin as dependency?

Tata San

Nov 25, 2020, 6:08:25 PM11/25/20
to j2objc-...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 10:49 PM jiangyubao <jiang...@gmail.com> wrote:
I changed my mind later and I used Dart to rewrite the module. I found that Dart language is very similar to Java, it is easy to rewrite, and the amount of code after rewriting is greatly reduced, because there are no getter and setter functions, and no Service/Impl functions are needed, I use dart's factory model directly.
Dart language is very good, I love it very much, so I don’t plan to use the  j2objc to translate Java.

 BTW: j2objc is a very interesting project, I also like it very much.

Tom Ball

Nov 25, 2020, 10:22:02 PM11/25/20
to j2objc-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good, I am glad you found a solution that works for you.