error: implicit declaration of function 'JreIntMod' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

Jim T

Oct 13, 2020, 11:47:44 AM10/13/20
to j2objc-discuss
Hi,

Not sure if any one can help - I'm seeing the following when buildign our app with J2Objc 2.2:

error: implicit declaration of function 'JreIntMod' is invalid in C99 [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

I'm also seeing this with JreIntDiv for the modulus and division Java operators.
The transalated file looks like it has the correct headers:

#include "CollectionUtil.h"
#include "CoreLocaleDefinition.h"
#include "DateAssumption.h"
#include "DateDirection.h"
#include "DateExtractor.h"
#include "DateFormatPreference.h"
#include "DateUtil.h"
#include "IOSClass.h"
#include "IOSObjectArray.h"
#include "J2ObjC_source.h"
#include "Predicate.h"
#include "com/google/common/collect/Lists.h"
#include "java/lang/Boolean.h"
#include "java/lang/Deprecated.h"
#include "java/lang/IllegalArgumentException.h"
#include "java/lang/Integer.h"
#include "java/lang/annotation/Annotation.h"
#include "java/text/ParseException.h"
#include "java/text/SimpleDateFormat.h"
#include "java/util/ArrayList.h"
#include "java/util/Calendar.h"
#include "java/util/Date.h"
#include "java/util/HashMap.h"
#include "java/util/List.h"
#include "java/util/Map.h"
#include "java/util/logging/Logger.h"
#include "java/util/regex/Matcher.h"
#include "java/util/regex/Pattern.h"

Can anyone help or give me some pointers?

Thanks!

Jim.

Jim T

Oct 13, 2020, 12:05:23 PM10/13/20
to j2objc-discuss
Thanks - resolved this issue. There was a lurking reference to another version of J2Objc in separate build file!

Tom Ball

Oct 13, 2020, 12:07:59 PM10/13/20
to j2objc-discuss
Watch out for lurkers! :-)