how do I fix the dependency error on app:j2objctestclasslisting when I launch the ./gradlew command

hydrolythe

Dec 12, 2020, 11:23:04 AM12/12/20
to j2objc-discuss

I wanted to check if you can build an Android Studio project with j2objc by making an exercise (you can find it here: https://j2objcgradle.github.io/basicquickstart.html ). At some point in the exercise I am supposed to run the

./gradlew j2objcBuild

command in the bash shell, but then I get this error:

Could not determine the dependencies of task ':app:j2objcTestClassListing'. > No such property: javaSources for class: com.android.build.gradle.internal.variant.TestVariantData

Is there a way to resolve this error?

Amber Crook

Dec 13, 2020, 1:44:32 PM12/13/20
to j2objc-...@googlegroups.com

Tom Ball

Dec 13, 2020, 2:16:28 PM12/13/20
to j2objc-discuss
The j2objcgradle project is not part of j2objc, and hasn't been updated in three years. I suggest you directly contact the project's contributors to see if they can help: github.com/j2objcgradle/j2objcgradle.github.io/graphs/contributors