Make right click report to the terminal

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aaron Meurer

未讀,
2022年4月13日 下午6:40:112022/4/13
收件者:iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to make right click report to the terminal instead of
opening the context menu (preferably only when the terminal actually
has mouse reporting turned on)? I saw there is an option to make
Control-click do this but I couldn't find anything for right click.

Aaron Meurer

George Nachman

未讀,
2022年4月14日 下午5:02:282022/4/14
收件者:iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Remove the right-click -> context menu binding in Prefs > Pointer > Bindings. It’s there by default to force the context menu to open even when reporting mouse events.

Aaron Meurer

未讀,
2022年4月14日 下午6:15:222022/4/14
收件者:iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Great that works. I didn't realize that removing that would still keep the context menu for non-mouse reporting applications.

The context here is that emacs 28.1 has added new right click menu support, so I want to be able to do that. Plus it looks like I can still force the normal menu with right click by holding Option.

Aaron Meurer

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄