[3.5.0beta6] Password Manager stuck on Working..."

24 vues

bmorge...@gmail.com

non lue,
7 juil. 2022, 12:58:0007/07/2022
à iterm2-discuss
So I was experimenting with creating sudo/password triggers and saw that the Password Manager supports 1Password integration, so I clicked on that.

Now it's stuck on Working... with a non-functional Cancel button displayed.  Force quitting allows iTerm to work again on restart but if I open Password Manager it automatically locks up again.

bmorge...@gmail.com

non lue,
7 juil. 2022, 13:22:1507/07/2022
à iterm2-discuss
Sorry should have give system information
  • Apple M1 Pro
  • macOS 12.4
  • 1Password for Mac 8.7.0
    • Touch & Apple Watch "biometrics" enabled

George Nachman

non lue,
21 juil. 2022, 13:41:2821/07/2022
à iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
I’ve fixed a bunch of problems, can you please try the latest nightly build and let me know if it’s still an issue?

B Morgenthaler

non lue,
22 juil. 2022, 09:40:2122/07/2022
à iterm2-discuss
Build 3.5.20220721-nightly is working but it only seems to detect a single account, I have multiple 1Password accounts, personal and work.

George Nachman

non lue,
1 août 2022, 19:49:5101/08/2022
à iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Commit 6e709e414c743775bd57943ef2dd851d31909645 adds support for multiple 1password accounts.

Br. Bill

non lue,
2 août 2022, 12:48:4502/08/2022
à iterm2-discuss
This is a great feature to have, George, and I quite look forward to it. Thank you!

B Morgenthaler

non lue,
10 août 2022, 09:30:3610/08/2022
à iterm2-discuss
With this feature how do you add multiple accounts then (more than two), the Advanced setting only appears to select a single account entry?

It is "sort of" working for me, I entered my personal account into the Advanced settings and then I open Password Manager and it prompts for biometrics for my personal account and then for my work account BUT only items from the second account appear in Password Manager and I have confirmed that the tags are correct.

So where is it pulling the information for my second account from?

George Nachman

non lue,
12 août 2022, 19:03:4312/08/2022
à iterm2-...@googlegroups.com
Support for multiple accounts is pretty minimal. I’m a bit overwhelmed right now but I’ll try to get back to this when I’m able.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message