istSOS Incubation Sprint: 22-28 June 2020

Massimiliano Cannata

Mar 1, 2020, 1:10:18 PM3/1/20
to ist...@googlegroups.com, Jeff McKenna, OSGeo Incubator Committee
Dear istSOS users and developers,
we should five a boost to finalize the incubation process.

For this I'm making a first attempt proposing an incubation & code sprint from 22 to 28 June 2020 in Malaga. It will be possible to take part in person (which is way better) or online.

Looking forward for feedback and availability from community and mentors.

Best,
Maxi

--
Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

massimilia...@supsi.ch

www.supsi.ch/ist

Jody Garnett

Mar 4, 2020, 10:40:51 AM3/4/20
to ist...@googlegroups.com, Jeff McKenna, OSGeo Incubator Committee
Excellent, and the incubation committee does have some budget to help with travel and/or snacks as appropriate. In case your mentor wants to join you in Spain.
--
Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

Sep 9, 2020, 12:41:08 AM9/9/20
to ist...@googlegroups.com, Jeff McKenna, OSGeo Incubator Committee
I am updating the incubation slide for the OSGeo AGM, did the istSOS team have a chance to work on incubation this year?

The document (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IstSOS_Incubation_Status) was last updated some time ago.
--
Jody Garnett

Massimiliano Cannata

Sep 9, 2020, 3:34:37 PM9/9/20
to ist...@googlegroups.com, Jeff McKenna, OSGeo Incubator Committee
Hi Jody,
how are you? I'm fine too.

Unfortunately the sprint planned in Malaga in 2020 was postponed due to COVID-19
Let 's see if we can have it by the end 2020.. For us I think it is essential the support of a Mentor to close the incubation ;-)

Let's hope Jeff will have time to complete this soon...

Maxi