Saturday Plans

1 view

Aaron Boushley

Mar 11, 2022, 10:51:09 AM3/11/22
to Issaquah Amateur Radio Club IARC
Hey,

Anyone have plans to get together for breakfast before or lunch after the swap meet tomorrow?

Aaron
W9BOZ

Rod Johnson

Mar 11, 2022, 1:05:38 PM3/11/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
To all,
  Mihai and I will be unloading the equipment this afternoon, and spending the night in Puyallup.
 My cell phone is (425) 466-0884.
 Feel free to call, to see where we are, and what is happening.

  Lara and Bob, will be there, at least part of the time.  Gerard will be there for consultation and advice also, and probably a few others too.
  Gerard says he will be monitoring 147.560 simplex, while in the area.  We also try to monitor that frequency.... if we can find a radio and power supply that works. <grin>
  We are expecting to be in a four table 'booth' at the NE corner downstairs.
 The Issaqauh ARC banner should be visible on the wall.
 Feel free to drop by the booth, store 'finds' temporarily, or just chat.
  I will have a small wheeled cart you can borrow, if you might need to get something out to your vehicle ( think - a milk crate on small plastic wheels) - not heavy duty, but fairly functional.

Rod

--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com

Lara F.

Mar 11, 2022, 1:29:13 PM3/11/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Rod!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I can also help with clean up if any help is needed.

73,

Lara

Sent from Mail for Windows