Wednesday, December 6 - IARC End of Year Dinner

Lara F.

Nov 21, 2022, 12:44:00 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

We are planning on meeting for dinner at Las Margaritas (59 Front Street North, Issaquah) at 6:00pm on Wednesday, December 6.  Everyone will be responsible for paying for their own dinner.  I have an area reserved for the club.

Please let me know if you are planning on coming and if you are bringing a guest. I have an agreement with the restaurant to provide them a headcount by Wednesday, November 30 so they can have the appropriate staff available for our group.

Thank you and hope to see you there!

73,

Lara Flores, WA7LNF

President

Issaquah Amateur Radio Club

Gil Drynan

Nov 21, 2022, 1:34:11 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I'll be one.

gil W7GIL
> --
> Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/issaquah-arc/SA1PR12MB7365BDD5B4C68C53F1C59CFCD80A9%40SA1PR12MB7365.namprd12.prod.outlook.com.

Jim Potter (W7JNP)

Nov 21, 2022, 2:00:24 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday is Dec 07, not 06

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 21, 2022, at 9:44 AM, Lara F. <lara...@msn.com> wrote:

ba...@k7bwh.com

Nov 21, 2022, 2:06:17 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Really sorry I can’t make it. I sure enjoyed the last group dinner we had there.

Barry K7BWH

On Nov 21, 2022, at 9:44 AM, Lara F. <lara...@msn.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Bob Otis

Nov 21, 2022, 2:31:11 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Lara,

It’s on my calendar.  See you there.

Bob

ac7qs

Nov 21, 2022, 4:44:33 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lara.  I wish I could join you and the club.  Just not possible.  Have a great time.
Del.  Ac7qs

Hi Lara.  I wish I could join you and the club.  Just not possible.  Have a great time.
Del.  Ac7qs

Nov 21, 2022, 8:52:31 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Correct date would be Dec 07,   Wednesday,  not December 6 if this is on Wednesday
W7JNP Jim plans to attend plus one.

Lara F.

Nov 21, 2022, 9:07:18 PM11/21/22
to Jim Potter, Issaquah Amateur Radio Club
Sorry all- the date should be Wednesday, Decenber 7.
73, Lara

Sent from my Galaxy

Nov 21, 2022, 9:16:13 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
I will plan to attend on Decenber  7Emoji
 Rod J

Don Stewart

Nov 21, 2022, 11:07:54 PM11/21/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Lara,
Eva and I will be there for the dinner

Don
KI7TTX

Sent from my iPhone

Lara F.

Nov 27, 2022, 2:55:35 PM11/27/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com, Issaquah Amateur Radio Club

Good afternoon,

I have only seen one confirmation for our end of year Dinner on Wednesday, December 7.

Please confirm no later than Wednesday, November 30 so I can provide a headcount to the restaurant.

The dinner is in place of our Zoom meeting for December.

Thank you!

73,

Lara

WA7LNF

President, IARC

Sent from Mail for Windows

Bob Otis

Nov 27, 2022, 3:54:17 PM11/27/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com, Lara Flores

Lara,

Interesting, I have seen about half a dozen or more.  I’ll be there.

Bob

tomw...@aol.com

Nov 27, 2022, 4:43:25 PM11/27/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Tom, WA7TBP will be at the dinner.

Tom

Joe Decuir

Nov 27, 2022, 6:14:15 PM11/27/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com, Lara Flores

Unfortunately I am teaching in Bothell until 7pm.

Then I get to drive to Issaquah.  I am afraid I will miss it again.

OTOH, Winter quarter I teach the same class on Tuesdays and Thursday.

73,

Joe Decuir, KF7BMD

Issaquah Amateur Radio Club, W7BI.com

Issaquah CERT 0015, Zone 14