Fox Delta as Grid Dip Meter

Roger Weiss

Apr 11, 2022, 12:30:54 PM4/11/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
No one seems to make grid dip meters anymore.

Has anyone used a fox delta antenna analyzer as a grid dip meter using coupling coils?

I have seen a couple of articles for building coupling coils for a MFJ analyzer, nothing for the Fox Delta. I assume they will be similar.

Thoughts?
Suggestions?

73, Roger K9RJW
The clubs local to Florida member.

philc9

Apr 11, 2022, 1:39:19 PM4/11/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roger,

    I was an early adopter of the Fox Delta, but I have never heard of it being used as a grid dip meter.  I agree that the coils built for the MFJ analyzer will probably work.  Which articles did you find describing these coils?  We miss you up here in the rainy and snowy Northwest.

73,
Phil Cassady  K7PEC
--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com