Wed, 7/6, 6:00pm: IARC Picnic (Headcount)

Lara F.

Jul 5, 2022, 9:38:03 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,

Can you please let me know if you are coming to the picnic tomorrow and how many people you will be bringing with you?

I am in the process of ordering the food

Thank you and hope to see you there!

73,

Lara

WA7LNF

Wednesday, July 6th at 6:00 PM.

Issaquah Confluence Park, located at 595 Rainier Blvd North (behind Darigold)

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gil Drynan

Jul 5, 2022, 9:39:45 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I'm only inviting myself. That's a count of one.

gil

> Good morning,
> Can you please let me know if you are coming to the picnic tomorrow and
> how many people you will be bringing with you?
> I am in the process of ordering the food
> Thank you and hope to see you there!
> 73,
> Lara
> WA7LNF
>
> Wednesday, July 6th at 6:00 PM.
> Issaquah Confluence Park, located at 595 Rainier Blvd
> North<https://www.google.com/maps/search/595+Rainier+Blvd+North?entry=gmail&source=g>
> (behind Darigold)

> Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/issaquah-arc/SN2PR05MB2639F890B0A566EA1D3419E0D8819%40SN2PR05MB2639.namprd05.prod.outlook.com.

Bob Otis

Jul 5, 2022, 10:04:50 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I will attend.  You may want to poll snovarc.org as well.

Bob

Paul Butzi

Jul 5, 2022, 10:06:58 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
My wife and I are planning on attending.

-P W7PFB
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun!

tomw...@aol.com

Jul 5, 2022, 10:10:57 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cakes. I will be there be myself.

Love,

Dad

ba...@k7bwh.com

Jul 5, 2022, 10:15:43 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Lara, I’m camping in southern Idaho and won’t be at the picnic. My six-grid 6m expedition is going well and will be home on Friday.
Have fun everyone!
Barry K7BWH

On Jul 5, 2022, at 7:38 AM, Lara F. <lara...@msn.com> wrote:

Gerard Hickey

Jul 5, 2022, 11:08:27 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I will be there and I am bringing 200 of my closest friends :-)

What do you mean that I can not have imaginary friends attend? That is the only friends I have :-)

--
Gerard Hickey / WTØF           IRLP:3067/Echolink:529661
hic...@kinetic-compute.com     DMR: 3102272

Rod Johnson

Jul 5, 2022, 11:40:15 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Rod and Phyllis Johnson will plan on attending.
  I will be bringing many random lenghts of spare coax for distribution, to anyone who is willing to find a good home for it.
There will also be a small collection of keen, and not so keen, 'stuff'..
  My intention is that none of it follow me home, as most has returned home from Puyallup too many times.
Rod J

philc9

Jul 5, 2022, 11:50:33 AM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there.  Thank you, Lara

Phil Cassady K7PEC

Jul 5, 2022, 12:56:42 PM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Rod, thanks – I’m looking forward to checking out the coax.  See you tomorrow.

Bob KI7RMO

Mihai Manolache

Jul 5, 2022, 4:17:26 PM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
I am in Florida. Have fun!

73,
Mihai

Don Stewart

Jul 5, 2022, 6:03:46 PM7/5/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
We won’t be able to make it tomorrow. Have fun!
Don
KI7TTX

Sent from my iPhone

John MacDuff

Jul 5, 2022, 7:37:51 PM7/5/22
to Iarc Group
Count me as 2.

John KA7TTY

joe.d...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2022, 12:43:26 AM7/6/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

I will have to miss this meeting.

  • My wife entered hospice last Saturday
  • An oxygen concentrator keeps her alive, for now
  • She predicts that she will pass soon, perhaps in days
  • I cannot abandon her now (except to buy food)
  • I applied for medical leave from my professor day-job

At some point, I will buy an antenna tuner from Mihai (perhaps via Rod).

That will have to wait.

Joe Decuir

KF7BMD

Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 6:38 AM