Re: Grid Expedition

John KA7TTY

Apr 18, 2022, 8:19:27 PM4/18/22
to Issaquah Amateur Radio Club
Congratulations to Barry K7BWH for getting in the May QST "The World Above 50 MHz".

Take care,

ba...@k7bwh.com

Apr 19, 2022, 9:27:08 AM4/19/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Thanks John. If you don’t get QST, here’s the full trip report.

              https://coilgun.info/travel/2022-02-cn93.htm

The magazine condensed the 14-page 24-photo trip report into two short paragraphs and two images. That’s okay – I’m good at writing and taking pictures and terrible at distilling my stuff into essentials.

I’ll make another trip to CN93 Central Oregon in a couple weeks.

73 Barry K7BWH

Take care, John KA7TTY

Mihai Manolache

Apr 19, 2022, 9:56:40 AM4/19/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Outstanding! The setup looks fantastic and the effort to do this type of operations deserves great appreciation.

Congratulations Barry!

73,
Mihai (W4MHI)

Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com

Lara F.

Apr 19, 2022, 11:19:24 AM4/19/22
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com

Ditto!!! Amazing work, Barry!! It has been so much fun to watch your journeys the past few years.

73,

Lara

Sent from Mail for Windows