Puyallup reservation

1 view

Rod Johnson

Nov 30, 2021, 12:45:34 AM11/30/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
IARC members,
  I put the Mike and Key / Puyallup swap meet reservation in the mail the day after our last meeting (Nov 4).
  I promptly received a note back, telling me all the booths were spoken for.   ( a lot of sellers had reserved booths for last year, before it was cancelled, so they were given priority ) We were offered four tables in a block ( two tables facing the main stairway, and two which were back to back with them).
  That meant the sellers would be having their backs to one pair or the other.
  I accepted that, but asked if a booth should become available, we would prefer that. With the four table setup of the booth, we have arranged the four tables in a U-shape in the past.  It has worked out reasonably well.

  I just received an invitation to take a booth.
  Our booth will be the last booth on the back wall, down stairs, and the closest booth to the announcers table ( 1-Y-7A and 1-Y-7B ).
  It is not as good as the last couple of years, but I think it will be better than being in the middle of the floor and having our back to half our tables at any one time.
 I accepted that location.

 Rod Johnson

Lara F.

Nov 30, 2021, 1:22:49 AM11/30/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Rod!
Lara

Sent from my Galaxy
--
Your group manager is ba...@k7bwh.com

tomw...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2021, 3:59:11 PM11/30/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Rod:

Thanks for doing this for IARC. Can any member sell stuff at the IARC tables?

Tom

Rod Johnson

Nov 30, 2021, 4:31:36 PM11/30/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com
Tom,
 Yes,  We have four tables, but the IARC has quite a bit of equipment to sell. Within reason, if it is not a huge item (s), we can make room for it.  The IARC gets 10% of the sale price of any private items sold.
 If your item(s)  does not sell, you will still be responsible for taking the item (s) home.

  One other option for items, is a consignment table area, which is upstairs at the north end. You can place items there for sale.  There is a person overseeing those tables and you do not need to be present.

 Rod Johnson

tomw...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2021, 5:01:20 PM11/30/21
to issaqu...@googlegroups.com