Overall XCPD question

druidking

May 6, 2020, 6:29:41 PM5/6/20
to ipf-user
If this does not belong in this group let me know.

Anyone know where you look to send the response data back correctly? EX: No patient match found for an ITI-55, no documents for patient on an ITI-38 or ITI-39 as well as the data required when data is found.

Is there a set of example XML's or a model of what data goes where that is not overly technical.

Dmytro Rud

May 6, 2020, 7:43:56 PM5/6/20
to ipf-...@googlegroups.com

For XDS, IPF offers a simplified data model, see on https://oehf.github.io/ipf-docs/docs/ihe/xdsMessageTypes/

What do you mean with "overly technical"?  For example, is the ITI Technical Framework Volume 3 (https://www.ihe.net/uploadedFiles/Documents/ITI/IHE_ITI_TF_Vol3.pdf) overly technical from your point of view?

Bets regards
Dmytro

Nimish Telang

May 6, 2020, 7:50:38 PM5/6/20
to ipf-...@googlegroups.com

ITI-55 xcpd is pretty complex due to it being hl7v3; you will need to create the xml yourself or use CONNECTCommonTypes (jaxb from xsds). For what to stick in there, you will need to read the TF 2b

For no patient, Acknowledgement.typeCode = AA and QueryAck.queryResponseCode = NF.

Firing the generated xml through the response validator is also useful

Nimish

Dmytro Rud

May 6, 2020, 7:53:10 PM5/6/20
to ipf-...@googlegroups.com

Nimish Telang

May 6, 2020, 7:55:04 PM5/6/20
to ipf-...@googlegroups.com

This: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.connectopensource/CONNECTCommonTypesLib ,  source: https://github.com/CONNECT-Solution/Common-Types

Generated Java classes for a number of xml types, most notably the hl7v3 schemas. Kind of excessive but it does have a decent enough XCPD body generator.

druidking

May 15, 2020, 10:16:01 AM5/15/20
to ipf-user
Thank you Dmytro and Nimish. I will look over the documents and how to use the validator well. I appreciate your time.

druidking

May 15, 2020, 10:16:46 AM5/15/20
to ipf-user
Yes that is what I am using :D.