testTwoWayTLSFlooding timing

Dmytro Rud

Nov 18, 2020, 5:14:57 PM11/18/20
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
When called from TLSAuditorIntegrationTest, the method AbstractTLSAuditorIntegrationTest#testTwoWayTLSFlooding fails to finish the processing in 5 seconds.  I found out that it needs 10-11 seconds to handle all 500 messages.  What can be the reason?  No, my PC is not slow, and the Netty-based test finishes in less than 4 seconds.

Thank you and best regards
Dmytro

Christian Ohr

Nov 19, 2020, 3:14:06 AM11/19/20
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Takes less than 3 seconds on my laptop....
Maybe turning on the logger for the TLS sender gives a hint?

Viele Grüße
Christian

Boris Stanojević

Nov 19, 2020, 6:12:04 AM11/19/20