4.x release

Dmytro Rud

Mar 29, 2022, 3:48:41 AM3/29/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues

Any chance we could have a 4.x release in the next couple of days?  I need it because of #386.  Changes.xml is prepared.

Thank you and best regards
Dmytro

Christian Ohr

Mar 29, 2022, 5:22:53 AM3/29/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

+1
I can do #382 tomorrow; after that I'm done for this release.

Christian

Boris Stanojević

Mar 29, 2022, 6:21:50 AM3/29/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
No problem, just notify me when all prepared;

cheers,
Boris

Am Di., 29. März 2022 um 09:48 Uhr schrieb Dmytro Rud <dmytr...@gmail.com>:

Christian Ohr

Apr 11, 2022, 4:38:26 AM4/11/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
There is a PR open regarding PHARM-5...
Dmytro: do you have enough insight into this to be able to review (and merge) it?

thanks
Christian

Dmytro Rud

Apr 11, 2022, 2:43:54 PM4/11/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Hello Christian

Sorry, I somehow missed the notification that the pull request is ready for review.  Now it is merged.
I also used the opportunity to commit #381 stuff.  The documentation is still pending (will write it in the next couple of days), but the code is complete.

Best regards
Dmytro

Boris Stanojević

Apr 12, 2022, 9:58:44 AM4/12/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Does it mean I can proceed with Release?

Cheers,
Boris

Christian Ohr

Apr 12, 2022, 10:37:12 AM4/12/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
I would thinkthat if no-one objects until tomorrow morning, go for it!

Christian

Dmytro Rud

Apr 12, 2022, 10:51:58 AM4/12/22
to ipf...@googlegroups.com