Enable XUA

Alexandru Rebreanu

Jul 14, 2020, 8:21:44 AM7/14/20
to ipf-dev
Hi,

we have a server based on the xds-tutorials example classes. I was wondering how can we enable XUA parsing and validation. The only documentation that I found is that we should add this depdency:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.openehealth.ipf.commons</groupId>
<artifactId>ipf-commons-ihe-xua</artifactId>
</dependency>

Are there any other detailed instructions on how to do this?

Thank you!

Dmytro Rud

Jul 14, 2020, 8:37:38 AM7/14/20
to ipf...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alexandru

The XUA support in IPF is currently limited to propagating XUA token elements to audit trail records.  If you need to create and/or validate XUA tokens, you may consider using corresponding functionalities of your SOAP framework (e.g. for Apache CXF: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html) or a generic library like Apache WSS4J.

Best regards
Dmytro