FhirEndpointConfiguration fails with AmbiguousBeanException for SSLContextParameters despite secure=false

Ralf Steppacher

Aug 6, 2019, 10:44:23 AM8/6/19
to ipf-dev
Hello all,

I have a problem with org.openehealth.ipf.platform.camel.ihe.fhir.core.FhirEndpointConfiguration.java: On line 167 (current master) the code attempts to find an SSLContextParameters bean by type if no sslContextParameters query parameter has been specified, irrespective of the value of the secure flag. In our case we set secure=false, but we have multiple instances of type SSLContextParameters in our Spring context for other purposes. Which leads to an AmbiguousBeanException for a bean we don't need/want.
Probably the secure flag should be included in the conditional statement that guards the lookup of the bean by type, skipping the block if secure=false?

Thanks!
Ralf

Christian Ohr

Aug 6, 2019, 11:26:49 AM8/6/19