ISS is hiring to support IOOS

Derrick Snowden - NOAA Federal

Sep 2, 2022, 12:43:24 PM9/2/22
to _NOS IOOS_RAs_DMAC, <ioos_tech@googlegroups.com>
Integrated Systems Solutions provides technical and staff support to the IOOS Office.  They are hiring three important positions that I wanted to draw your attention to.  Please share across your networks.

Job Announcement # (ISS): Data Scientist for Modeling Analysis and Outreach

Job Announcement # (ISS): Program Analyst for Grants & Regional Coordination

Job Announcement # (ISS): Program Analyst for the Federal Advisory Committee and Regional Coordination

Derrick Snowden (he/him)
Chief, Operations Division
NOAA/National Ocean Service
+1 240 533 9467 (o); +1 240 778 9129 (c)
Facebook | Twitter

Emilio Mayorga

Sep 2, 2022, 2:04:57 PM9/2/22
to ioos...@googlegroups.com
For a moment I thought I could work remotely supporting IOOS from the International Space Station. Darn.

Emilio