Fleet building and news from US Sailing

david lapier

Oct 27, 2022, 2:49:46 PM10/27/22
to international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
I wrote to US Sailing about fleet building help.  I got a nice response from Debbie Probst as follows.
-- David L (216613)

Check out some of the articles on the One Design Central portion of the US Sailing website, particularly the "Fleet Support" section.  Here's the link:

https://www.ussailing.org/competition/one-design-central/#fleet-class-support

If you would like some further ideas, or want to get in touch with someone who has done something similar, please let me know.  The bottom line is--be creative and put in the work.  I wish you the best of luck, and please let us know if you come up with some new ideas and would be willing to share.

Al Sargent

Oct 27, 2022, 5:55:05 PM10/27/22
to david lapier, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing, David.

On that page, US Sailing has a survey to collect input from sailors. It'd be good for Norcal Lasers to be represented. You can fill out that survey here:

... took me about four minutes.

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com