Fwd: 2022 Fall Dinghy Competitors - Results Posted 10/30/2022, 20:05 PM

Walt Spevak

Oct 31, 2022, 10:58:45 AM10/31/22
to International Laser Class Association District 24

Anyone besides me think it odd/curious that the ILCA 6 Race 5 and 6 finishes are virtually identical?   It's not my recollection that the exact same boats were immediately in front and behind me in both races.

One easy way to inquire is to ask:
- Al...did you win both races (and was Ethan 3rd in both races)?
- Toshi....were you second in both races?

Signed,

Curiosity in the middle of the fleet

Oct 31, 2022, 12:37:14 PM10/31/22
to Walt Spevak, International Laser Class Association District 24
These results are incorrect. Race 1 is missing, there was no race six. Race 5 top three finishers were me, Toshi, and Ethan, in that order.

I’ll pass this on to Stfyc and ask them to fix.

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com

Takayanagi Toshinari

Oct 31, 2022, 1:34:38 PM10/31/22
to Al Sargent, Walt Spevak, International Laser Class Association District 24
For the second to the last race, the following Julian’s video captures the bottom mark rounding order clearly and I think we finished in that order.

Thanks,
Toshi

Al Sargent

Oct 31, 2022, 6:55:11 PM10/31/22
to International Laser Class Association District 24, Walt Spevak
Walt, scores are now fixed.