Anyone have an extra radial lower mast to trade for some other parts?

Nick Roosevelt

Oct 19, 2022, 12:24:51 AM10/19/22
to international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
I have a bunch of extra parts. I need a radial lower mast. Anyone open for a trade?

Nick Roosevelt

Oct 19, 2022, 12:52:04 PM10/19/22
to international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
I think I have a taker. Thanks.

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com

eric gray

Oct 19, 2022, 3:18:23 PM10/19/22
to Nick Roosevelt, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick

I have an extra lower spar -- new to the fleet, so need all your sorted parts

Just put it in the car -- will be in SF the next three days

Eric Gray

--
Eric Gray
c 650 391 8195