ACSC Sunday

Kathleen Cornetta

Dec 30, 2022, 1:49:08 PM12/30/22
to international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in sailing Sunday out of ACSC?

Katie

Al Sargent

Dec 30, 2022, 3:16:21 PM12/30/22
to Kathleen Cornetta, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Andron and I are going.

--
Discussion forum for International Laser Class Association - - ---District 24, covering northern California and Nevada. Topics should include all things (ILCA) Laser and not idle chit chat which should be taken offline from this forum. This site is rated PG.
To join this group, email international-laser-class-ass...@googlegroups.com

Julian Soto

Dec 30, 2022, 11:19:49 PM12/30/22
to Al Sargent, Kathleen Cornetta, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up for a sail tomorrow after around 1pm. It’ll be fuuun (:
-Julian

Sent from my [fill in the blank]

jon andron

Dec 31, 2022, 12:16:44 PM12/31/22
to Julian Soto, Al Sargent, Kathleen Cornetta, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Dock out 2p

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2022, at 8:19 PM, Julian Soto <mindbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone up for a sail tomorrow after around 1pm. It’ll be fuuun (:

Al Sargent

Dec 31, 2022, 5:51:50 PM12/31/22
to jon andron, Julian Soto, Kathleen Cornetta, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year everyone!

Let's plan on splashing at the ramp at 2 pm. So, arrive at 1 pm or so. It should be great conditions, about 9 knots and NO RAIN!

image.png
So far it looks like we have Andron, Kathleen, Stephen, Jeff, and maybe Mike. Who else is in?

I propose we do the following:
  • Box drill (practice downspeed manuevring on the start line)
  • Spring drill (practice the first 60 seconds off the start line)
  • Short course races with rabbit starts.
For those unfamiliar, here's a background on how to do rabbit starts.

Julian Soto

Dec 31, 2022, 6:29:13 PM12/31/22
to Al Sargent, jon andron, Kathleen Cornetta, international-laser-clas...@googlegroups.com
Can someone add me to the ACSC chat? Maybe I got booted off lol 😆

On Dec 31, 2022, at 2:51 PM, Al Sargent <asar...@stanfordalumni.org> wrote:

Happy New Year everyone!

Let's plan on splashing at the ramp at 2 pm. So, arrive at 1 pm or so. It should be great conditions, about 9 knots and NO RAIN!

Al Sargent

Dec 31, 2022, 7:47:40 PM12/31/22
to Julian Soto, Stephen Aguilar, Rick Raduziner

+My fellow list admins Rick and Stephen, everyone to bcc except for Julian.

Julian,

Your email mindbo...@gmail.com is on the list; see below. Anyways, I removed you from the list and then added you back in. Hopefully that removes any issues.

image.png

Doug Smith

Jan 1, 2023, 11:44:30 AM1/1/23
to International Laser Class Association District 24
Sadly I’m a no for at least a month