RE: D24 Forum As good as it gets these days...

Emilio Castelli

Jan 6, 2023, 2:01:50 PM1/6/23
to Al Sargent, Ilca group

I’ll show up but I can’t promise I’ll go out.

Sailing in the rain is not something I like to do and I really don’t want to get sick like both my daughters. Not covid but a bad cold.

Anyway, see you Sunday.

Emilio Castelli

www.castellivineyards.com

Jan 6, 2023, 2:59:45 PM1/6/23
to Emilio Castelli, Al Sargent, Ilca group
I have a few SFYC jrs coming. And myself. Should be fun!

Sent from my [fill in the blank]