Finalization of election results for 2021-2022 year

Nielsen, Alex C.

Jun 2, 2021, 10:16:52 AM6/2/21
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, completing the SG submission form (I updated the Student Ownership roundtable, happy to coordinate there), I realized that we don’t have Thomas listed as speaker/attendee/Jr. Chair yet.

Thomas, are you still planning to attend this year, and if so can we get your current affiliation and email confirmed? You’re at UMass Amherst, yes?

Thanks,
Alex

Gainer, Kim

Jun 2, 2021, 10:28:21 AM6/2/21
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com

Alex,

Did you incorporate my edits to the Legal/Legislative roundtable as well? I didn’t change the Google doc for last year’s proposal as I thought that might be archival and that there might be a separate Google doc for this year’s proposal.

Best,

Kim

Dr. Kim D. Gainer

Professor of English and Associate Dean,

College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences

Radford University

Radford, VA 24142-6940

CHBS 3405

540-831-5154

Jun 2, 2021, 10:31:51 AM6/2/21
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com
Good point, Kim, I will revert and fork. Expect a new link ASAP.