IP Annual— extension of deadline

Karen Lunsford

Mar 16, 2022, 12:39:09 PM3/16/22
to intellectual-propert.
Hi folks,
 I’m sorry I missed the IP meeting—our quarter is ending, and I’ve been on the road (for work).   I wanted to let you know that because of the omicron surge, people’s schedules were thrown off for this past term. I received requests for extensions for submitting to the 2021 Annual.  I’m happy to extend the deadline until June 15.

The extension is for projects already  in process *and* for new topics.  Please let me know what you’d like to do.   I would also welcome  any commentary on the conference presentations (since so many are on demand). Submissions typically run 2,000-5,000 words.

Thank you again, and I hope to see you in person next year, Karen

--
Karen Lunsford, PhD
Associate Professor of Writing

Gainer, Kim

Mar 16, 2022, 12:42:33 PM3/16/22
to intellectual-p...@googlegroups.com

June 15th extension is much appreciated, Karen!

Dr. Kim D. Gainer

Professor of English and Associate Dean,

College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences

Radford University

Radford, VA 24142-6940

Hemphill Hall 3405

540-831-5154