New in the block

Emmanuel

Sep 6, 2021, 5:50:10 PM9/6/21
to InMoov
Hi Gael,

I am new to robotics.

How do I get all parts of the humanoid and assemble them step by step.

I will like to try out AI projects on the humanoid using JavaScript and Python..

Where do I start from?

Thanks

Emmanuel

gael langevin

Sep 8, 2021, 1:32:20 PM9/8/21
to Emmanuel, InMoov
Hello and welcome,
If you have never tried robotic projects and starting also with printing, you should try the FingerStarter first.
This allows you to use voice control and most basics understanding of the project.
Then go for to build the hand, bicep, shoulders, torso, head.
Myrobotlab is free software and available for Linux, Windows and Mac.
It is developed along with the InMoov project, but not only so you can do many other things with it.
Enjoy!

Gael Langevin
Creator of InMoov
InMoov Robot