Tephrosia uniflora

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 16, 2009, 11:00:19 PM8/16/09
to 17/8/2009"indiantreepix"

Hello,

     Plant from smriti van Jaipur .This is Tephrosia uniflora  .

Photo Taken on-6.8.2009

RegdDevendra

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
Tephrosia uniflora.jpg

JM Garg

Jan 15, 2020, 4:27:29 AM1/15/20
to efloraofindia, Devendra Bhardwaj
Taking it as Tephrosia uniflora subsp. petrosa (Blatt. & Hallb.)J.B.Gillett & Ali as per Catalogue of life with distribution in India.
Tephrosia uniflora Pers. does not have any distribution in India as per Catalogue of life;
Tephrosia uniflora.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2020, 4:42:32 AM1/15/20
to efloraofindia, Devendra Bhardwaj
Sorry, Tephrosia uniflora Pers. also have any distribution in India as per Catalogue of life.
But taking this as Tephrosia uniflora subsp. petrosa (Blatt. & Hallb.) J.B.Gillett & Ali as per keys at another thread: Tephrosia uniflora Pers. subsp. petrosa (Blatt. & Hallb.)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

dr.rakesh Singh

Jan 15, 2020, 8:01:45 AM1/15/20
to efloraofindia, J. M. Garg, Devendra Bhardwaj
Beautiful image . Shows everything required .
T. u. subsp. unoflora is not found in India , as far as I know , we have T. u. subsp. petrosa which is distributed from India (Raj.) to Pakistan and all the way to Arabian peninsula where some intermediate forms are also found .